• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Attack/defense bonus

Victoria and Albert

I am unable to answer a guildmate’s question.
He or she is asking about the GvE, that’s right E, attack and defense bonus if the opposition, specifically in the Colonial Age. I know that GvG has a support pool that we cannot use unless we are doing GbG, but I have never hear of GvE before.
Thanks!

wolfhoundtoo

I am unable to answer a guildmate’s question.
He or she is asking about the GvE, that’s right E, attack and defense bonus if the opposition, specifically in the Colonial Age. I know that GvG has a support pool that we cannot use unless we are doing GbG, but I have never hear of GvE before.
Thanks!

I presume you mean Guild expeditions. The attack/defense bonus of the enemy is set by Inno and varies by age as well as the GE level. There is no boost to a guilds members attacking armies when fighting in GE that comes from the support pool generated by the guild. The attack/defense boost of the player is of course set by their GB levels, the tavern boosts, and other such items (there is a separate thread that details the sources of attack/defense boost that you should review.

there was an old thread that was tracking the attack/defense boosts if you are looking to find out what the boosts are ahead of time.

DeletedUser26965

GE enemy defending bonuses: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Expeditions

Guild Support Pool: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Support_Pool

GE = Guild Expedition
GvG = Guild versus Guild
PvP = Player versus Player
PvE = Player versus Environment, a term not really used often in FoE(Forge of Empires), could be referred to for the cMap = Continent Map/Campaign Map
GvE = guessing a play on the previous terms to mean Guild versus Environment , never heard this term but can see how it might be used to refer to GE

Game Slang
Game Abbreviations

Last edited by a moderator: