• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Bann clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey.

A friend told me about his problem: he and his wife has accounts and until yesterday they use the same laptop. After today message for multiple accounts, he's wife account was banned. He didn't knew that he can't use one laptop for two accounts. In this case i want to know if someone of the advisors of the game can lift up the bann or it cannot be done nothing? (the account of his wife is Kathea)

Thanks for the help !

DeletedUser34

The message clearly stated to send a message if there was a "reason" for double accounting. Secondly, the message also said this was not allowed. Even if he didn't receive the message In Game, it was posted here under the announcements I am sure. Usually Hellstromm posts stuff here FIRST. If you can get on the forum to ask this question, he sure could have to look at the announcements. So if he didn't contact support to inform them of his situation, I can't say the fault lies anywhere but his own. Reading the rules would be wise for anyone who begins playing a game such as this.

However, in most Innogames, there is a rule of shared internet connection, where if there are two people one computer, they may not help each other in any way shape or form. But the share connection MUST be declared. The player in question needs to send a support ticket from the unbanned account.

DeletedUser

Please use the in-game support system (right click > Support) to appeal bans rather than posting them here in the forum. Thread locked to avoid further ban discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.