• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Banned Players

DeletedUser2145

Pretty sure there's a message displayed when you try to login that says you've been banned and mentioning the reason for the ban. For further info, contact support (right-click anywhere on the game screen, choose contact support).

DeletedUser8428

An active player has disappeared from my guild. Is there any way to find out if he's been banned from the game? (He's a bit of a hot-head)

DeletedUser8152

I don't think there's any way for a third party to find out if someone has been banned.

DeletedUser10415

You can do a ranking search for him - send him a message. You could also look him up on foedb.com, click "other worlds" and perhaps track him down on one of those.

DeletedUser23125

Are Bans permanent or a form of time out? In know in Warcraft they had a series of punishments where you would be banned for a while.

DeletedUser8944

Are Bans permanent or a form of time out? In know in Warcraft they had a series of punishments where you would be banned for a while.

Both, I have know some who have been perma banned and those who had their timeouts. I have never been banned not even a warning but one time I had a inappropriate message on my profile text