• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Black Lagoon Looking for active members

• Thread starter DeletedUser12742
  • Start date

DeletedUser12742

Hear Ye, Hear Ye (Early Middle Ages)

We're a small guild looking to expand. Rapidly. Members like myself and my cousin Melek Yahudah play daily and can help with pretty much all types of questions and scenarios. Everyone is encouraged to have fun, trade and communicate. If you're new and looking to join a guild or looking for a new guild because your previous one didn't pan out, that's great. Send me a friend request or a message and you'll quickly get an invite.

Thanks,
Crucial

DeletedUser

Well, I am a new player and have just completed the Bronze Age and looking for trading partners, and alliances. I would be interested joining if acceptable.

DeletedUser11874

Hello gojones,

I would recommend sending an In-game Message to crucialverbz in order to request an invite to join Blue Lagoon since crucialverbz has not been on the Forum since the beginning of September. Alternatively, please feel free to drop by Global Chat in Korch and give a shout-out there, lots of guilds do their recruitment from Global Chat.

Good luck!

Sincerely,

LordDeathrider