• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bounty Offer: Against the Rules?

DeletedUser26965

Just thought I'd ask just in case but is it against the rules to offer goods and forge points to put a bounty on other players? Say I want someone attacked and plundered, everyday, until the end of time, can I pay people to do that?

DeletedUser27096

Just thought I'd ask just in case but is it against the rules to offer goods and forge points to put a bounty on other players? Say I want someone attacked and plundered, everyday, until the end of time, can I pay people to do that?
I could be wrong but I thought the game rules were that you couldn't rally friends to gang up on someone. I'm also not sure because I thought I read somewhere on here that one of the benefits is getting guild support if you are being attacked regularly by someone. Conflicting info? I'm going to research this for you, SJS, because you're my new BFF :)!

DeletedUser27096

So I just read "Da Roolz" and I can't find anything that prevents someone from ganging up on another player to attack and plunder him or her. @jaelis, did I miss this rule somewhere?

DeletedUser8420

not against the rules.

DeletedUser27096

OMG, SJS, you aren't going to get all your peeps to gang up on me, are you?? Whyyyyy???!!! What can I give you to prevent such a seige...gold, jewels, cars, homes, yachts?? You name it, it's yours man...I don't want no trouble. You're the boss and you always have been...I'm just an insignificant little noob. Please don't hurt meeeee :(.

LOL!!

BruteForceAttack

I could be wrong but I thought the game rules were that you couldn't rally friends to gang up on someone. I'm also not sure because I thought I read somewhere on here that one of the benefits is getting guild support if you are being attacked regularly by someone. Conflicting info? I'm going to research this for you, SJS, because you're my new BFF :)!

Happens all the time in hood..lets say someone plunders me...and if my guildmate(s) is in the hood ..they all hit him/her...if it gets escalated more...ppl send out msgs saying if you anyone from guild in your hood..hit them..

DeletedUser26154

I stay out of wars and stuff like that.
I'm a Marketeer and getting involved is bad for business.
Guilds sometimes to payback, groups of friends might too.
I've never had problems with anyone.
If someone is plundering you...

my defense.png

watchfires.png

Get a bunch of Watchfires.