• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

"Build a building of every type" - doesn't make sense

DeletedUser27592

I'm on the 9th quest for Frosty - "Build a building of every type". There's a picture of a house next to the instruction and "2/7" after the progress bar. At the top of the window it says there are new visitors who need accommodation. I interpret this to mean that I can currently build 7 types of houses, 2 types have been built and I need to build the rest. Currently, I have cottages (iron age) and clapboards (early middle ages) so that must be the "2". So I built a frame house expecting "2/7" to become "3/7" but it didn't so I built "Roof the house", again expecting "2/7" to become "3/7" but it didn't. It's still 2/7 and I've wasted over 3200 supplies building these 2 houses for no reason. Except for "Villa", every other house I can build is bronze age so it doesn't make sense the point of the quest is to build those because they're old. Just to be sure, I built the cheapest bronze age house and it made no difference. "2/7" is still "2/7". What am I supposed to do?

Ylisaveta

A building of every type refers to the different types of buildings in your buid menu, each has their own tab: residential, production, goods, cultural, military, deco, and road.

DeletedUser27592

A building of every type refers to the different types of buildings in your buid menu, each has their own tab: residential, production, goods, cultural, military, deco, and road.

OK, then it shouldn't say "there are visitors who need accommodation" and there shouldn't be a house next to the instruction. That makes it sound like just houses need to be built. Thanks.

DeletedUser26765

If you watch that is how it is stated on all quests. They want you to figure out what they mean. Or to come to the forums and ask questions to get help. At least once every quest has you to do this so if you watch for it you will know it will come and be ready for it.