• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approved for Voting Campaign/Continent map improvement

Would you like to see this change in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineroot

It would be nice to have a tab or something that shows you what era you are fighting in, how many sectors you have completed and how many more are left before moving to the next era. Some of us move slowly and lose track of where we are. The later eras have multiple campaign maps and can be confusing. This is a very small change and I think it would be helpful.

Ebeondi Asi

This is a good idea. It cold be helpful for newer players, since it is confusing what Era they re fighting in on the Continental Map.
I had no idea when I first started how the Map was organized. I worked on it with no understanding.

Pericles the Lion

I voted "yes" despite wondering if this is really necessary. When accessing the C-map, the player is transported to a section of the map being explored. Hovering over a province reveals descriptive info about that province but not the Era it is in. However, clicking on the transport vehicle (e.g. ship, spacecraft, etc.) opens the World Map. There, the various continents can be viewed (as well as the maps for VF and beyond, if available). Hovering over the continents will reveal the Era and the level of completion (green is complete, red is not). Since it is possible to skip provinces while progressing thru the Eras, the Era that a player is "fighting in" can be vague. Everything that the OP is asking for is currently available.

Johnny B. Goode

I voted no, because this information is already readily available on PC once you complete the initial map and move to the next continent. It might benefit new players in the early eras, but frankly it doesn't much matter at that point. And any extra "tabs" (or windows or whatever) would just add clutter to the screen, not to mention the possibility of unintended bugs. I would vote yes if this were specifically only for mobile, as I don't see the info available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.