• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can Blg's be plundered after being Motivated?

DeletedUser35326

I searched the threads and couldn't find anything pertaining to the subject above. Can you answer this as specific as possbile? Thx.. RTV

When they are collectable and motivated, can they be plundered?

wolfhoundtoo

Bld mean buildings I presume? the answer is going to be dependent on the type of building. Many of the special event buildings that produce forge points (such as a bazaar, the mad scientist's lab) can be plundered when motivated. Many other types of buildings can't be plundered when they are motivated such as shrines of knowledge and hall of fames.

DeletedUser35475

According to the Wiki. I suppose it is accurate.

Motivation
You can motivate the residential buildings and production buildings of a neighbor. The current production is doubled in the building – when doing so, it is worth it a lot more if production is running for a long time. Motivation has a nice side effect – a motivated building can no longer be plundered. Like polishing, you can get a blueprint when you motivate a building, needed for Great Buildings

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Social_Actions#Plundering

Agent327

Bld mean buildings I presume? the answer is going to be dependent on the type of building. Many of the special event buildings that produce forge points (such as a bazaar, the mad scientist's lab) can be plundered when motivated. Many other types of buildings can't be plundered when they are motivated such as shrines of knowledge and hall of fames.

You can not motivate a bazaar or a mad scientist's lab. That's why they can be plundered. Golden rule is that motivated buildings can not be plundered.

According to the Wiki. I suppose it is accurate.

Motivation
You can motivate the residential buildings and production buildings of a neighbor. The current production is doubled in the building – when doing so, it is worth it a lot more if production is running for a long time. Motivation has a nice side effect – a motivated building can no longer be plundered. Like polishing, you can get a blueprint when you motivate a building, needed for Great Buildings

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Social_Actions#Plundering

You shouldn't suppose. You can not only motivate residential buildings and production buildings. You can motivate many more buildings where production is not doubled, but where you get an extra bonus. It is also not limited to your neighbours. It works with guildmates and friends as well.

DeletedUser35326

Most special bldg's can NOT be plundered. According to the Official FOE wiki.

DeletedUser31592

Most special bldg's can NOT be plundered. According to the Official FOE wiki.
I wouldn't say that. Plenty can. Anything in a set can be plundered- Cherry Blossom, Palace, Winter, etc... Any special production building- Terrace Farm, Bazaar, Cider Mill, Masquerade Ball, Soccer Field, etc... It is pretty split, honestly.

As Agent said, if it can be motivated, it can't be plundered when motivated. (It can be plundered when unmotivated, but the likelihood is low since the motivation triggers the special feature with special buildings.) If a building can't be motivated, it can always be plundered.