• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can not build Black Tower

• Thread starter DeletedUser32045
  • Start date

DeletedUser32045

I've got Black Tower but can not build it due to lack of happiness as informed, in fact my happiness is much more than requirement and even I've tried to add more happiness for Black Tower but it can not build. Can you help me? Tks

Freshmeboy

Happiness, or lack thereof, should not stop you from building the BT...Are you sure you have the required space...? No roads in the way...? If the building shows a red outline when you try to plant it means it cannot be built because something is impeding it. A blue outline means something else will need to move, and a green outline means good to go. Hope this helps...good luck

qaccy

@freshmeboy
Just to clarify, specifically when first building something the outline will only ever be green or red. It's not possible to 'swap' when initially placing something in your city, at least not on the PC version!

Everything else is correct though, or at least I think it is. There aren't a lot of buildings that actually lower happiness, so maybe it's actually not possible to build it if your happiness value would enter negatives? That doesn't sound like the problem though, rather being something in the way of your build.