• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can you be a member of 2 guilds at the same time?

DeletedUser31592

No. You can't even check and see if you've been invited to a guild while you are still in one, much less actually join another.

DeletedUser31592

To bad he is wrong. Even if you are in a Guild you can get invited and see it. You just need to leave your Guild to accept.
SHE is right. (Gender: Female- right there under my name) And, while I am at it, it is too, not to.

Remember when you were ridiculing people for posting the same information in a thread? This is why. People (*cough* you *cough*) give out incorrect information. It is important that people confirm or refute other people's answers.

DeletedUser31592

You can't see the invite until after you leave the guild you're currently in. Where do you get this faulty info?
Maybe in his magical city, the magical city on a server somewhere, in one of the worlds, (that likely really doesn't even exist), this is true.

The more he posts the more I assume he doesn't actually play the game (or is new at it) and is just here trolling. It is sad what people do for fun.

Agent327

You can't see the invite until after you leave the guild you're currently in. Where do you get this faulty info?

I get it from the game where I can see the invite in my history. Once I click it I get a pop-up saying I am already in a Guild and need to leave that first. I am sure you are now going to try this, so I am looking forward to you telling me I am right.

Remember when you were ridiculing people for posting the same information in a thread? This is why. People (*cough* you *cough*) give out incorrect information. It is important that people confirm or refute other people's answers.

Then you better confirm mine.

DeletedUser

I get it from the game where I can see the invite in my history. Once I click it I get a pop-up saying I am already in a Guild and need to leave that first. I am sure you are now going to try this, so I am looking forward to you telling me I am right.
You can see that you got an invite. You cannot see the invite itself. Once you leave the guild, you can then see the actual invite along with the accept/decline buttons for that invitation. I would tell you you're right when you actually are, but the last time I did that, you got mad and said I didn't need to be doing that. So, which is it? :D

Agent327

DeletedUser

You can't see the invite until after you leave the guild you're currently in.
You can see that you got an invite. You cannot see the invite itself.
@Agent327 : See, I can shout as loud as you. You see my first post? And my second post? Got it now?
Incidentally, if you're on mobile and the invite was sent more than a couple of hours previously, you can't see it in their short event history either.

Agent327

Sorry, I thought you had a problem with your eyes. Guess it is even worse.

I stated that even when you are in a guild you can get invited and see it. You called that faulty info which it isn't. Rather than admitting you were wrong, you do what you alwyas do. Keep coming up with enough bullshit to take away the focus of the fact that you were wrong once again.