• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Can You Leave The Guild You Made?

DeletedUser35509

Hi, guys.
I invited someone to join my guild and they messaged me back saying they would love to leave their guild but, they made their own a while back and don't know how to leave it. Anyone care to shed some light in the situation??

DeletedUser

They can leave it just like any other member, or they can dissolve the guild if they want to do that. If they do leave without dissolving the guild, they should give someone else founder rights before they leave.

Technically, on PC you go to the guild tab and then the members tab and find their name and click the red X to the right. To make another member a founder, just pick the player and then click on the crown icon under 'rights', but do that before he leaves, obviously. :)

DeletedUser29726

They can leave it just like any other member, or they can dissolve the guild if they want to do that. If they do leave without dissolving the guild, they should give someone else founder rights before they leave.

Technically, on PC you go to the guild tab and then the members tab and find their name and click the red X to the right. To make another member a founder, just pick the player and then click on the crown icon under 'rights', but do that before he leaves, obviously. :)

He in fact has to before he leaves, you may not leave a guild while you're still a founder, and you may not demote yourself as founder without promoting someone else first.

Summary as founder (all in the member list tab)
1) Promote another founder if there isn't one already
2) Demote yourself
3) Now you can press the red X by your own name.

or

1) Press the big glowy red button of happiness labelled 'Dissolve' on the administration tab - I don't really recommend this unless there's noone else in the guild. You may as well make another founder and leave it up to them if they want to do something with the state of the guild as it is.

DeletedUser35509

He in fact has to before he leaves, you may not leave a guild while you're still a founder, and you may not demote yourself as founder without promoting someone else first.

Summary as founder (all in the member list tab)
1) Promote another founder if there isn't one already
2) Demote yourself
3) Now you can press the red X by your own name.

or

1) Press the big glowy red button of happiness labelled 'Dissolve' on the administration tab - I don't really recommend this unless there's noone else in the guild. You may as well make another founder and leave it up to them if they want to do something with the state of the guild as it is.
Thanks!