• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Cancel button in Quests gone

• Thread starter DeletedUser26481
  • Start date

DeletedUser26481

There used to be a Cancel button on each Recurring Quest, it's gone! This prevents players from skipping through to do specific quests. I hope this is a bug, not a new feature! I know people who build their cities to max their quest rewards.

<Correction> My 2 quest slots are being taken up by a Story and Bonus quest, so the Recurring quest isn't showing up. The Cancel button is still in the Recurring quests, I just don't have one, thanks sloppy and Stephen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26481

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, the button where you abort and skip quests, it's gone. New feature or bug?

DeletedUser26965

Yeah that's what I'm talking about, the button where you abort and skip quests, it's gone. New feature or bug?
Again, it was never there for Story quests to begin with. So it is not a new feature or a bug. It's working for me as intended.

fdfd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's also not there for most Bonus Quests, and some Side Quests, both of which occasionally take over a Recurring Quest slot. Does the quest say "Recurring", or does it say "Bonus" or "Side"?

DeletedUser26481

It's also not there for most Bonus Quests, and some Side Quests, both of which occasionally take over a Recurring Quest slot. Does the quest say "Recurring", or does it say "Bonus" or "Side"?

Thanks Stephen, your answer explained it perfectly. I've played every day for 2 years and never had a recurring quest NOT be there. There is currently a Story and Bonus quest showing. I can't complete either quest (I'm an HMA player, one wants me to open the next age and the other wants me to clear sectors, which I'm not powerful enough to do) , will they stay there forever and never give me another Recurring?

DeletedUser31592

Thanks Stephen, your answer explained it perfectly. I've played every day for 2 years and never had a recurring quest NOT be there. There is currently a Story and Bonus quest showing. I can't complete either quest (I'm an HMA player, one wants me to open the next age and the other wants me to clear sectors, which I'm not powerful enough to do) , will they stay there forever and never give me another Recurring?
You advanced too far on the map. The Bonus Quest will not go away until you complete it. So, you will either have to live without Recurring Quests or age up so you can complete it.

DeletedUser26481

You advanced too far on the map. The Bonus Quest will not go away until you complete it. So, you will either have to live without Recurring Quests or age up so you can complete it.

Still got some life in me :) As HMA I was able to defeat some Industrial sectors to get rid of the Bonus quest. Hopefully it'll be another 2 years until this happens again, thanks!