• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Can't Place my Alcatraz

DeletedUser22727

I have all the BPs and Good Required to Build Alcatraz. I have the free space required to build it but when I try to construct, it shows red though it should be green as space is enough.
Can anybody tell what's something that I missed or what remained now?

DeletedUser10415

Space may well be enough, but the only thing that would cause the red building like that is two or more buildings in the space. If it was just one, then it would be displaced when you put the Alcatraz down, and then you'd have to find somewhere to put the displaced building. If you have no room to place the displaced building, that too would give you a red Alcatraz. My guess is you have two or more road sections (possibly trail, which is rather hard to see) somewhere in the space. Move some buildings around adjacent to the space so you can check every part of it for obstructions.

Edit: Bah. Spent too long typing that. But as it's good advice, I'm going to leave it here.