• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Can't play GE

gstrength

for some reason I am not able to play GE, try to attack and a "sorry, an error has occurred" appears and i get kicked out of the game and automatically reloads.
Anyone know what is happening?

Pericles the Lion

for some reason I am not able to play GE, try to attack and a "sorry, an error has occurred" appears and i get kicked out of the game and automatically reloads.
Sinerania is very glitchy today. I had the same problem with Army Management. It worked itself out but now the Message Center is messed up.

Ebeondi Asi

Opening GbG one world of three had big problems. Not able to get in at all (not into World either) for the first twenty minutes. No one in two bigGuilds able to get in at all... Sent ticket.. The usual response clear yor computer. Time the wake up Inno not our problem, You got an infestation in some of your servers..

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Sinerania seems to be working again. Support got back to me with "We are aware of the problem and have forwarded it to the developers".

The Lady Redneck

I can get into the game and it seems to be playing OK. But it has crashed on me a few times. I think they are either "fixing" something or trying to add something to the main servers and as usual are screwing it up. So they are "Aware of the problem" Give it some time and they will figure it out.

gstrength

I cannot do battle! not GE or campaign map,

Widows Son

But hey, you can sign up to be a part of the team that will send out form messages to the masses that the masses do not matter since the Devs obviously don't give a care either when they put out a defective update or game change and the "System wide error" occurs. Just make sure you buy more diamonds. This game is becoming infuriating. Petty players, what do you expect, to actually be able to play the game?
The real question everyone should be asking Inno;
What are you going to do to compensate the players for your intended "System wide Error"
What are you going to do to make up for the lost FP, the lost goods in Space ages and other aspects of the game. When it is all tied to the battles and your battle platform fails, what is Inno going to do other than send out a standard message to everyone.
When I aske d the moderators, Kirk sent the same response to everyone." We know of the issue, are sticking our heads in the sand and waiting for the Dev's to look it over it on Monday when they come back to work". Damn at least a system wide message that they know they have an issue.

Xenosaur

Here's what you signed to play:

Art. 14 Availability​

1. We guarantee availability of the Games in 98% on an annual average. Excepted herefrom are times for regular maintenance of the Games, which is only possible in an off-line mode, and times in which the Games, due to force majeure, external manipulation or other problems that are not within our control or that of our vicarious agents, cannot be reached. We are liable for the unavailability of the Games only in cases of willful intent or gross negligence or culpable violation of life, body or health.
I'm not a lawyer (nor play one on TV). If you want to call what's happening "gross negligence or willful intent", I think they would probably have some disagreement with you. A system message might be a good idea, yes.

I think they aced that number of 98% each year I've played, too (meaning: >98% uptime). They do very very well in our favor to keep the game running.

SO...I think we suck it up, and move on. Inno has in the past made members "whole" again on certain issues, but I doubt they'd try to determine and compensate you for "opportunity" loss - like you claiming you've lost the potential for hundreds of FP in GbG, etc.

and when you're done with SECTION 14, go next to 15 and see what they are liable for.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

I ask you how much are you paying for the service? By the hour? $12.98 n hour? Monthly? $995/mo? Even the electric companies tell you to eat dirt when you lose power for week. Ditto Phone service and cable.
I specially have to laugh when most players are not contributing a nickel to pay for any of it. Oh you spent $5.99 three years ago? LOL

Pericles the Lion

It's not "system wide". There's not much chatter about it on Beta which suggests that it's most likely limited to the US. Even so, it is not affecting all the worlds that I play on, just 2 of the 5. Yes, it's a pain but I agree with @Xerosaur. INNO does a very good job of keeping the machine running. They are not perfect but who is?

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Unfortunately there are some existing issues that are impacting some players ability to play various parts of the game. These issues are not impacting everyone and they have been passed on to the developers. In the meantime please be patient and we will get things back to normal as soon as we can.