• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Castle System=what happens when you reach level 20?

cathea

So, say I reach level 20.... does it start all over again , or is that highest it can go? and if it starts over, do you lose all the boosts you got to that point?

Johnny B. Goode

You would stay at level 20 until they open more levels. Just like guild levels, which are currently capped at 100, iirc.

Ebeondi Asi

I was at level 15 when they opened the higher levels. When at the top level you gain no more Castle points. You stiill get all the perks and daily Fps etc. you just do not earn any more points to move higher on Castle levels.

UBERhelp1

Small question to build on this - does it give you progress towards the next levels once unlocked? Like, do your battles, purchases, etc. still count as points, and then apply to levels once they are introduced?

Johnny B. Goode

Small question to build on this - does it give you progress towards the next levels once unlocked? Like, do your battles, purchases, etc. still count as points, and then apply to levels once they are introduced?
That's a good question. It would be internally consistent if they did, because when they raised the top guild level to 100 guilds got credit for all the Guild Power Points they had accumulated since reaching the former top level (which I believe was 75.) I think I remember reading somewhere that they didn't. I don't know if that was a staff member posting or an official announcement of some kind, or what it was. Could have even been a veteran player stating it as if it were a fact, when it may or may not be.

Ebeondi Asi

In the matter of being at 15 and later they added levels to 20. No. no points accumulated between.
I was lucky as I only got to level 15 a few weeks before they added the new levels to 20.