• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CE Troops in PME?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser27023

I'm noticing a lot of my neighbors have CE troops even though they are in PME. I know that there have been other ages/eras that had quests that rewarded next age troops. Is that what is happening here? I had planned on camping in PME for a while and wanted to save some sectors for events. Will I have to finish the PME map to get those CE troops early?

DeletedUser26120

Higher age troops can only be obtained via storyline quests, as far as I know.

And usually you will have to get to that age's map before the corresponding quests show up - so those people have likely unlocked CE map and taken a few provinces.

I know I had PME troops in ME because I was on PME map and got to that questline in the story.

DeletedUser27023

Yes, I remember being in ME and getting a few PME troops. Can someone confirm this is the case with PME/CE as well? I guess the toughest part is that when you've gone far enough to get CE troops while still waiting in PME. event participation is over. At least those events that require that the player secure a province. If your theory above is correct, the player would have no more sectors in PME to secure.

wolfhoundtoo

there are unattached troops to get for CE. generally speaking the 'bonus' areas in ages don't need to be done before you move onto the next section (era) of the map.