• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Challenge Quest problem?

The Froggle

I'm doing a daily challenge that, among other things, requires that I "Contribute 9 Forge Points to Great Buildings." I just contributed 3 FP to my Oracle of Delphi, but the point slider on the challenge box shows "0/9;" in other words, it appears to show that I haven't contributed any. Any idea what I did wrong. Or is it a glitch of some kind?

Johnny B. Goode

Did you contribute the FP before or after you chose the Daily Challenge? If before, then they don't count because you have to choose the DC first. If after, then contact support in-game and ask them to check on it.

The Froggle

I thought I had chosen the DC first, or wouldn't have written. In any case, I just added FP to a GB again, and the DC posted them correctly. I'm not sure what happened previously, but I suppose it's not impossible that I entered them prior to doing the DC. Thanks for the reply.