• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.56- Feedback!

DeletedUser10388

for me, everything is slower, and the bugs where no buildings is idle, sleeping icon still there have appeared. On the bright side, the fact that we can buy fps and get back to city when in tech is good, but I don't like the quest text now and units bar in battle, to me the old one that most of players know and are used to, looks better and more handful.

DeletedUser2355

Not sure why resources, time etc has been spent on redoing the dialog boxes? There are so many things that have been sent in as suggestions from users that do not seem to be getting implemented. Would be nice to know what if any consideration is given to the many proposals put forth. As for the moon/asleep thing, I am pretty sure they knew this was an issue from BETA since it was happening to me over there. I am curious? Why do they go forth with an update that is known to have glitches? OK, so once the decision is made to go forward with a glitched update why not send out a message to players along with the update so that players don't waste time trying to figure out what is going on, send in tickets etc? Call it "known Issues with this update"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11609

Now unlocking a tech pops the window right back up, asking me to unlock it again, only unlock is greyed out, as the goods had already been used. Had to x out of the window at which time the tech showed complete.
Who's working on this stuff?
(I see 1.57 is out on the beta server, with a bug fix list a mile long....and it doesn't even address them all) :blink:

DeletedUser

I noticed all of my diamonds disappeared, Im hoping this is just a brief bug that will be remedied? How do we go about getting a refund on our diamonds?

DeletedUser8152

I noticed all of my diamonds disappeared, Im hoping this is just a brief bug that will be remedied? How do we go about getting a refund on our diamonds?
Occasionally this happens, it is likely just a display bug. Contact support and they will help you straighten it out.