• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.88 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

We are interested in your thoughts, concerns and suggestion relating to Changelog 1.88. Please place your feedback here.

Thank you,
Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser18838

Will this changelog fix the mobile crashing that is constantly occurring? I have not pegged what triggers the crashing, as it does not seem to have a pattern. But it will crash sometimes before I can even get to someone's city to donate FPs.

DeletedUser23246

In my Q World, i can open GE, but if I select attack for that encounter, it immediately crashes whole game. But I can negotiate each encounter. And in that world I also experience a lot of random crashes since the last update.

I can play GE and attack just fine in my other 3 worlds. I use iPad for everything.

Why is it only crashing in Q world, and will this be fixed in next Monday's changelog 1.88

DeletedUser8420

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....NEW VICTORY EXPANSIONS HAVE OPENED....WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!

DeletedUser8152

It went live yesterday, except for the GB menu change that is scheduled for tomorrow.