• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changing ages during a Guild Expedition?

KeithOfTheForge

I'm right at the end of my research for the Tomorrow Age and I'm ready to open up The Future. Since the GE has already started today, it is "locked" at Tomorrow age for me or will the difficulty increase to The Future when we unlock the rest of the levels?

DeletedUser35753

I'm right at the end of my research for the Tomorrow Age and I'm ready to open up The Future. Since the GE has already started today, it is "locked" at Tomorrow age for me or will the difficulty increase to The Future when we unlock the rest of the levels?

Once GE has started it stays at the level it started with all the way through. This is why many people age up just after GE starts to get an easy week in while they settle into their new age.

DeletedUser30312

If you're thinking of leveling up, today's an ideal day. Neighborhoods shuffled yesterday, and GE started today. So you get to do a TE GE while in FE for the rest of the week, and you'll have a TE neighborhood for the next two weeks while you transition your city over to FE.