• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] "Choose!" -- Execute or forgive Kaiserin Konstanze

DeletedUser13327

I have a quest from Princess Myciena and I honestly don't know if I should complete it [kill the witch] or skip it [forgive her]. Someone else asked this question a couple years ago and never got a response, but hopefully someone here has some advice?

Without advice, I'm inclined to skip the quest, but I'm still curious about the story if I go the other route.

DeletedUser8152

I have a quest from Princess Myciena and I honestly don't know if I should complete it [kill the witch] or skip it [forgive her]. Someone else asked this question a couple years ago and never got a response, but hopefully someone here has some advice?

Without advice, I'm inclined to skip the quest, but I'm still curious about the story if I go the other route.
I skipped the quest. I don't recall anything special happening.

DeletedUser13327

There's probably nothing special either way, but the curiosity kills me.

DeletedUser

I skipped it and then I got a small diamond reward or quest after.

DeletedUser13327

I finally aborted it, and the followup quest seemed to skip the idea entirely -- no reward for sparing her life, certainly no diamonds. If my sister ever catches up I'm going to get her to kill Kaiserin and see if anything interesting happens. But I'm kinda annoyed that listening to the Princess seems to have screwed me over.

DeletedUser13442

the only way to find out without spoiling anything would be to just kill her

DeletedUser11463

I just got this quest and killed her and nothing happened. Myrcella <sic> cried or some such thing and was disappointed and that was it, so you might as well skip this one unless you need a gallows/guillotine to get extra happy points.

DeletedUser24728

I think I killed the witch. LOL! Anytime you have a choice to make, it may affect the story line a bit, or lead to a reward or not, but in the end, it is a game and it is not like you are going to be run out of town or anything....lol!

ITown

I recommend aborting every execution. You get diamonds at the end if you do. I don't recall if you get diamonds if you execute people.

Lucifer1904

I recommend aborting every execution. You get diamonds at the end if you do. I don't recall if you get diamonds if you execute people.
Like this one.
28qqahk.jpg

DeletedUser25273

From the user supported wiki, if you do the execute path, you also get diamonds, but less of them, so it is better to give forgiveness.

This is one thing to remember with all the quests, there is a potential that what you do on a given quest will affect later quests, and this is very hard to figure out by 'Reverse Engineering' the game. One big example are some of Rinbin's quests, a given quest may give very bad returns, but it seems that in many cases, if you plod through his jokes, there is a good reward at the end. If you give up early with them, you will never see them.