• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

City defense AI a little...worse?

• Thread starter DeletedUser31505
  • Start date

DeletedUser31505

My defenses keep getting breached by bronze/iron age troops, not normally a concern for me since i now collect on time.

However i thought it odd that cities with such low level troops were defeating my Mercs and Armored Inf. so i watched some replays.

My defensive troops kept running around, and never attacked the enemy. Not always, but with several battles they did this. Was the Defense AI updated recently?

Not a concern plunder wise, for me, but mostly wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue. Seems odd for the AI to not attack at all in some battles and just literally run in circles around the battlefield being picked off by slingers/archers.

DeletedUser26965

That sounds really odd and I would like to see a vid of this. Got to be a bug I would think.

DeletedUser31505

It stopped happening, but it was certainly weird while it was. Pattern i found was, every defensive battle it happened during, the other player was using Drummer and Champion with all heavy units.