• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Closed

DreadfulCadillac

1. Those are horrible prices.*
  2. You can't just "give" B.A. goods, they have to trade B.A. goods in return. Thus, they are trading 2-4 B.A. goods for another 4 B.A. goods.
  3. You can't contribute Forge Points until I.A., thus rendering B.A. goods trading largely unneccesary
  4. You can't "copyright" something almost identical to another thread started this morning.
* WinnerGR's Goods/Forge Point ratio= 4/1
DreadfulCadillac's Goods/Forge Point ratio roughly= 13/1, not to mention his goods are from a higher era.
Not to mention in durnasound, (the world this thread is in, i may have spelled it wrong)
Goods might be EVEN CHEAPER cause the world has been around longer

Super Catanian

* copyright 2020 @WinnerGR
Stop. Just stop. You're not the only one selling Goods.

1588357181984.png

The may change
It SHOULD change if you want to attract customers. And why are you selling Goods individually? People usually buy Goods in sets to build GBs far out of their reach.

A very high age player may want to buy lodes of BA goods for some reason and you do not have to give me BA goods in return
Okay, so I know that the Goods selling industry is to gain profit. But if you're giving Goods of any other age for BA Goods, that's just regular trading, not Goods selling. Like @Captain Christian mentioned already, selling BA Goods is pretty unnecessary, since GB contribution there is near-impossible. Your focus then should be to accumulate resources, which is done through, you guessed it, regular trading.

I have been stocking up on goods fro this for 2 weeks and it is a coincidence that you posted on this morning
Two weeks. Two weeks!!!

What's with the so-called "special deal"? 5 Bricks for a Forge Point, really?

C'mon man.

DreadfulCadillac

I have actually sold BA goods before, they offered BA and needed ba(instead of 1-1 at 1-2)
But it was 3k of each good.
I have actually bought ba goods as well before.
right now i am selling a AO set.