• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Communicate Status of System Failure Please!

Angry.Blanket

What are the moderators supposed to do? exactly? They have zero control over the problem. And IMO they are just as in the dark as anyone else and can only say what they said until someone gives them some info.
As for missing out a few days in a game that last over ten years....LOL
I admit I would be unhappy f it happened to me. But i would do my best to enjoy the holiday, instead of crabbing it is like WWIII started.
You don't understand, now I have to miss time with my family to make up the game time missed.

Emberguard

Since the INNO developers don't work weekends.... they should only do updates on Monday or Tuesday at the latest....
But that would require good customer service skills....
Inno updates on Monday for EN before rolling out to other servers on Wednesday. Usually that would be enough to catch any catastrophic bugs if there's a problem with the update version. Unfortunately it didn't catch this specific issue.

Angry.Blanket

Inno updates on Monday for EN before rolling out to other servers on Wednesday. Usually that would be enough to catch any catastrophic bugs if there's a problem with the update version. Unfortunately it didn't catch this specific issue.
Since it doesn't seem to be affecting all servers I'm saying they didn't give all servers the same update.