• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Concerning Attack Percentage Bonuses....

DeletedUser7736

The attack percentage bonuses provided by Great Buildings such as Cathedral of Aachen, Statue of Zeus, and Castel del Monte have been reduced today from 5% to 3% per level.

Why did this modification occur and when were these changes decided upon?

DeletedUser3974

The announcement for the change in GBs has been out for about a week, maybe more.

DeletedUser6767

Are they going to lower the NPC bonuses in maps? Industrial age is gonna be impassable unless GB's are maxed.

DeletedUser2145

Are they going to lower the NPC bonuses in maps? Industrial age is gonna be impassable unless GB's are maxed.

You can always go back there with Progressive Era units. Those are bonus territories, you do not need them to progress further on the map.

DeletedUser5778

You can always go back there with Progressive Era units.
Modern units aren't even good enough to shore up the difference with the one Im having trouble with. Certain sectors need to be looked at for minor tweaking, this thought might not have even occurred to me had the last IndA sector not been so obviously broken for these changes. Wenoevre specifically (+120% Expansion IndA) needs a mac daddy truck steam roller Nerf hammer.
I understand the need for difficulty, especially with diamond, medal, and later expansions. However, a change this big requires rebalancing in other area's that it effects.

EDIT: Okay I finished it by altering my strategy but the arguement stands! =P as the IndA diamond sector has a lower attack bonus than this expansion, even terrain was less favorable (albeit theres some rogues in the sectors, but that could also be a weakness)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7632

agreed. i feel violated to some extent because the time and goods i have spent leveling up my great buildings has been severely devalued. why? so other people (mostly players that have maxed out tech) can spend even MORE time on this game playing GvG (which i have no interest in)? i made the mistake in thinking that the bonus adjustments would only apply to GvG. not to mention, those that spend real money to load up on watchfires and bypass hard work and strategy, gain advantage because watchfires are not affected. the spread between those that have (or bought) and those that have not will just widen. it seems that this game has just been re-engineered right in front of us and the game as it was (which was very good) is no longer. this does not motivate me to spend more time to build up the bonus that was taken from me. in fact, just the opposite. . .it motivates me to spend less time here and find other things to do, maybe even another online game to pass the time. disappointed . . .

DeletedUser

the recent nerf of GBs for A/D is far less annoying than the added map bonus given to sectors. the province i'm attacking in went from 60% defensive bonus to 110%. this has me on the fence of completely quitting the game. if you're going to make it impossible for me to match the bonus of each sector, why not just remove the map all together. i've been grinding to get my military bonus to at the very least match the sectors i'm fighting. instead i get cut in half and the sectors double.

i would really like to thank the DEVs for destroying the enjoyment of the game. i've made friends in the game and i really like my guild. but, the recent lop sided bonus' handed out to the defending sectors is by far the worst decision anyone has made.

i'm starting to think they sit around and say, "what can we do to make the game less enjoyable?" i feel even worse for those who have actually spent RW currencies to play.

if your goal was to rip everyone off, GREAT JOB. you should pat yourselves on the back for taking the enjoyment out of the game.

DeletedUser6547

Shove it

I would just like to echo the last statement. I have been playing for well over a year and in 3 worlds. The sectors are almost impossible to beat since FoE decided to rebalance the players but not the rest of the game.

I think I have finally had enough of this nonsense. You can take your vouchers that might be useful sometime in the distant future and shove them. I'm going to have to find myself another non Innogames game to give my time and money to.

If the goal was to rebalance the game I think you've succeeded. Many of the long time and top level players like myself are leaving Innogames and going elsewhere.

Thanks for ruining the game for us.

DeletedUser

zt_Fy_Foe.jpg