• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Could it be a record

• Thread starter DeletedUser1554
  • Start date

DeletedUser1554

17-1_zps164233ec.png
I just wondered if this could be a pvp record? If anyone has topped this please post it, so I have a new goal.​

DeletedUser2382

beats the hell outta anything I've done. Heard of 2 mill before, but certainly never seen it, my hood isn't nearly that competitive on IDA.

DeletedUser2145

I've gotten 1.5m on Cirgard, but that's still lower than the above. I've also heard of 2m, like diamonddave, but haven't see anything quite like it myself.

DeletedUser2382

As long as we got a thread for bragging rights, I'm also on Brisgard and going for 1st on all 7 towers this week, although the points aren't nearly as massive. 6 down and 1 to go, as only HMA tower still running.

I'll leave it up to you guys--Guys want me to post 7 different screenshots if I pull it off?

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great idea for the Forge section of the forum, not just Brisgard.

DeletedUser2382

agreed Mary. I bet we can get someone to move it. I will fall short on my 7 tower attempt, as I will not get the last one. Maybe if I can pull em all off one week I'll figure out screenshots.