• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Coyote Den is recruiting Active players of all ages

DeletedUser17898

Coyote Den

Coyote Den is recruiting players who are active from all ages. We are a fun, friendly, and fearless guild. We support each other with trades and have several Great Building Clubs for you to join. We asks that you be active and willing to participate in GVG and/or farm to build up the treasury to support the war efforts.

Requirements: Contribute 25 goods to the Guild Treasury weekly.

Participate in Sticks to Bricks. 2 fps on all guildmate's GBs to establish them.

Work on obtaining an Observatory for the benefit of the guild.

Have fun and be courteous of all players in global chat. Be a good representative of the Coyote Den.

Contact King Jeffery I or The Great I Am in private message to join.

To be a Coyote, ask a Coyote.

We have alliances with 3 major guilds.

DeletedUser

Would love to join if you still have space. Pretty active and willing to help where I can.

DeletedUser17898

Glad to have you with us Yeti. We are still looking for fighters and traders and people to farm. We do participate in GVG. We are open to hearing from other guilds who may be wanting to merge with us. We are looking to grow. We will be a Level 5 guild very soon. All ages and all players are welcome. Old and new.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention. You must apply to be in Coyote now or send private message for an invitation (in game).

DeletedUser17898

Please refer to guild description in the game to see the latest information on guild requirements. Newer players are not expected to contribute the same amount of goods as more established players. Spots are limited. We can only have 80 players max. First come first to get a spot.

DeletedUser17898

Please refer to guild description in the game to see the latest information on guild requirements. Newer players are not expected to contribute the same amount of goods as more established players. Spots are limited. We can only have 80 players max. First come first to get a spot.

We have had several new members since I last posted. We are always seeking newer players as well as veteran players who need a change of pace and need new faces. We share advice and tips on how to be a successful player to be able to compete with the big boys. One thing I aspire for all of our members who are new is to help them get a Great Building. Most of our guild members have GBs, and we want you to have one too. We will help you get the prints you desire and help you attain the goods to be able to build them. Private messages through the game work best to receive an invitation or search Coyote Den in global search and hit apply.

DeletedUser17898

Currently looking for GVG Players. Specifically EMA since we have 14 sectors at current. This means we receive faster heal times for our units, based on our level. We will train you to fight in GVG, if you're new or don't understand it. If you're even a tad bit interested in fighting in GVG for Tower points, holler at us, because GVG will get you at the top of the tower in a few fights, instead of fighting your neighbors. The annoying part of fighting your neighbors, is they can take revenge and steal your goods you've been waiting for. It's ANNOYING! I feel ya'. I really do, that's why I would like to invite you to come fight with us in GVG. Win medals in that instead of annoying your neighbors.

If you don't have experience in it, we will train you. We want active fighters to join us, so we can all benefit rewards such as collecting forge points from our city halls, faster healing times, and cheaper building costs.

We are strong leaders wanting to build other strong leaders. Once again private message through game works best to insure we receive your message. Remember active players make the guild great, not numbers. Most of the big guilds are filled with inactive players just to inflate their numbers. That's real talk, Jack, but I won't reveal names here on the forum, I don't want to embarrass anybody, but catch me in global chat and I will be more than happy to tell you who they are.