• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Creative Contest - The city Expo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Please add below your entries for the The city Expo creative contest as announced here

You will have until the 18th October to add your entries. Once the deadline passes we will prevent new posts and allow everyone to vote on the winners!

Last edited:

Lormarc

Maximizing space is always a challenge. There are a few things you can do. 1. Keep your town as square as possible. 2. Try to minimize the number of roads. 3. Position your town hall in a corner or in the middle of your town. Depending on what works best for the size and number of your other buildings. 4. Use reconstruction mode to play around and find the most efficient layout.
Dilmun.jpg

And my final tip - 5. Buy those diamond expansions! In my opinion it is the best use of your diamonds.

Great advice Lormarc, I agree with you. A good idea is to also try to build your buildings with the short side against the road, not the longer side, and have each building touching only one road wherever attainable.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
We have 3 entries and new entries are closed. Please LIKE the entries you want to see win! The competition will end at midnight 20th October

Status
Not open for further replies.