• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

CRIMSON TIDE is currently recruiting active players.

DeletedUser

We are currently the 14th ranked guild in Brisgard. We have 31 members so there is plenty of room for new members. 60- 70 pages of trades available daily, with every good you'll need for research and advancement in the game. No rules, we just expect players to return the favor of P/M. Contact Giadeli or poolhalljunkie for an invitation. YOU MUST HAVE 10.000 POINTS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi. I'd like to join your team. I'm new and just looking for a nice crew to be a part of.

Cheers,
Nef-

DeletedUser3229

want to join

We are currently the 16th ranked guild in Brisgard. We have 22 members so there is plenty of room for new members. 60- 70 pages of trades available daily, with every good you'll need for research and advancement in the game. No rules, we just expect players to return the favor of P/M. Contact Giadeli or poolhalljunkie for an invitation.

id like to join im new and in process of learning but a daily player and experienced at strategy games....would love to join invite please

DeletedUser

PM sent to poolhalljunkie, as I couldn't find Gladeli.

edit- Ah! Misread the name....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New player, but your welcome to come see my city and let me know if I doing what it takes to help a guild