• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] "Crown" producing Buildings

Arya66

I know I could look at Wiki, but that would take awhile to check each building. I am hoping someone has this info and would be willing to share.
My question is: Is there a current list of all the buildings that can produce "crowns"/guild power?
Thanks!

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken, Halls of Fame and some multi-production buildings (Bazaar, for example) are the only ways outside of GvG/GE to get Guild Power Points (commonly, but mistakenly, called "crowns").

DeletedUser30900

Let people do their own research is how you avoid seeing repeated questions over and over. Be a “good” guy as much as you want, it’s not that helpful after all

DeletedUser31908

I have a Question about Crowns and Guild Power:
we built a new Guild , 3 members, we are producing Guild Power with our buildings , such as "Hall of fame" , "Bazaar" , "Cider Mil" , "Magnum Opus" ...
but there is not any effect in progress bar in Guild Level Tab , it is still 0/60 ,
is there something that we don't know?

DeletedUser31470

You need to wait for the daily calculation (or however it is called) which happens around 8 PM. That is the time your guild power should appear there.