• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Expansions, I don't have this now in my building menu, Expansion tab.

After I used the Diamond Expansion, using 1000 Diamonds, the icon for the Diamond Expansion (within the Building Menu, Expansions) has "Disappeared", or "It is not there". The Victory Icon is still there. It is telling me that 660,000 medals are needed to use it. Which is OK! The Diamond Expansion Icon is gone on my Laptop system and my mobile phone (Android) system. Please investigate. These is no urgency in this. I have 150 Diamonds at this moment. It will take a least 1 or 2 months to get another 1000 Diamonds. Thanks for the help.

Ironrooster

After I used the Diamond Expansion, using 1000 Diamonds, the icon for the Diamond Expansion (within the Building Menu, Expansions) has "Disappeared", or "It is not there". The Victory Icon is still there. It is telling me that 660,000 medals are needed to use it. Which is OK! The Diamond Expansion Icon is gone on my Laptop system and my mobile phone (Android) system. Please investigate. These is no urgency in this. I have 150 Diamonds at this moment. It will take a least 1 or 2 months to get another 1000 Diamonds. Thanks for the help.

Jusgt a not to say the Victory icon will disappear when you have all of those expansions..