• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Diamond Offers

MJ Artisan of War

Is 200%/ 87,000 Diamonds the best offer for Diamond purchases? My old mind can't recall....

Thank You for Your Answers Forum Members!

Ebeondi Asi

If only I could get some! I haven't seen any percentage increase Diamond offer on a very long time. Near on six months..

Johnny B. Goode

If only I could get some! I haven't seen any percentage increase Diamond offer on a very long time. Near on six months..
I've gotten two or three just during the current event, not counting the ones offering event currency with the purchase of Diamonds.

Iron Maiden xXx

I have not received a single % diamond offer since before the COVID pandemic. None. Not 20%, not 50%, not 100% and not 200%. I’ve submitted tickets to Inno multiple times regarding the issue. My friend, who started FoE about the same time I did (in 2018) receives a % offer every 7-10 days. We have both purchased diamond packages over the years, so the “diamond purchasers don’t get the offers” argument is not accurate. All I get from Inno is the standard “It’s all random and there’s nothing we can do about it” reply. If it were truly random, there is zero likelihood that a daily player would not receive a single offer in four years. You would think a for-profit company like Inno would want to reward its most profitable clients with bonuses and incentive. Instead, they prefer to alienate the very players that support the “I’ll never spend real money on FoE“ crowd.

Ebeondi Asi

Well, there is actually random, and then Inno's version of random. the two have nothing in common LOL
Inno's version is 10% get real random, 85% got highly biased toward nothing. and then 5% get very lucky appearing results. They use that only when it suits them. that is when anything is 'too good"
This is not even a top exec decision, Some middlle manager decided this was the way to handle what he perceived of as a problem. and no one in upper management cares so long as it is working out.
Works for them perfectly.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

I've only heard that they've been offered but also haven't received one myself in years. The odd part is that they all seem to be mobile-only players. How annoying. I detest playing or purchasing on the mobile!
I get them fairly frequently on PC. It used to cost more on mobile, but I haven't looked at them on mobile in a while.

Danegerous

I have been playing 7 years and have NEVER EVER GOTTEN ONE BONUS % DIAMOND OFFER. I have bought diamonds at list price while other players get to play with perks at 1/2 or 1/4 the price I am made to play. It simply isn't right to favor some players repeatedly with 100% or 200% offers when others get zip. I play daily and it pisses me off to see others get 3 or 4 or more top event prized with diamonds when I struggle to finish one. And all the other things you can do with diamonds. With 12 diamond expansions coming in Titan, I'll be left in the dust again while others add huge chunks of land to their cities while I'll have to remove stuff to put in new buildings. Not fair, Inno. Give everyone a 200% offer and see how much money you'll make. Why do the wealthiest players and trust fund kids get to play at 75% discount, financed by those who don't have a big gaming budget?

Orius Maximus

I get offers all the time, on a near daily basis. They might not all be this particular offer this thread is talking about because I ignore all of them, but they are very regular.

I think Inno really really really wants me to spend money on the game.

Orius Maximus

I'm a fairly regular player and I've never spent money on the game, so I'm pretty sure Inno's trying to hook me. I wouldn't be surprised if their algorithms regularly target active players with a history of low or no spending.

Angry.Blanket

I'm a fairly regular player and I've never spent money on the game, so I'm pretty sure Inno's trying to hook me. I wouldn't be surprised if their algorithms regularly target active players with a history of low or no spending.
My wife and I spend about the same. she gets frequent offers and I have never had 1.