• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Disappearing FP

DeletedUser27910

OK, I had 10FPs on my bar, put 5 on a GB and next thing I know my FP bar shows 4FPs. I back tracked over everything I could remember doing. I confirmed I had 5FPs on the GB I donated to. I checked another GB that I had looked at in between, no donations there. The silly thing is just gone.

The only thing I can think of that might be related is that I previously had more than 10FPs on my bar. I spent them down to 9 and the shortly before doing the 5FP donation I received the hourly FP to put my bar at 10. Can the game somehow lose track of that last FP?

DeletedUser8420

you will be told that somehow your bar was showing a fp that you really didn't get...has happened to me several times...even when I KNOW it was suppose to be there...they wont give it back to you...

DeletedUser29404

I've noticed at times, during collection, that "collected" fps are not added to my bar IF the bar is now AT 10. I feel Ive been hoodwinked. My only work around is to NOT swipe the collections (as I'm on mobile exclusively) and when collecting FPs do it super slowly~when at 10, I need to spend them immediately, than go back and collect again any other FPs, and repeat. Collect, spend, collect spend, etc. It's something I'm acutely aware of now, esp in T world where Ive been "victimised" by this more than once. The points are supposed to (on mobile devices) "float up" and when reaching the bar, get added in. Yet the visualisation never happens.

DeletedUser27910

I thought I had heard about this problem a while back. I tried searching for it but couldn't find anything. DO problems like this ever get fixed?

DeletedUser26120

This is from the 1.14 update: "The button to donate all Forge Points from the bar to a Great Building was not updating correctly, when there were more FPs on the bar than what was necessary to complete a level."

So if this occured after the update (which was yesterday) then you may have found a bug related to that change, please contact support so they can be made aware of it, and possibly compensate you for the lost fps.

DeletedUser29404

This is from the 1.14 update: "The button to donate all Forge Points from the bar to a Great Building was not updating correctly, when there were more FPs on the bar than what was necessary to complete a level."

So if this occured after the update (which was yesterday) then you may have found a bug related to that change, please contact support so they can be made aware of it, and possibly compensate you for the lost fps.
This is a different issue, entirely.

DeletedUser27910

Not sure if this is related but I just spent my FP bar down to 9 and this time instead of immediately getting an FP, my FP timer apparently reset back to a full hour. It's possible this is just a coincidence but when I looked at the timer it was 59 minutes and 50+ seconds. I thought it was supposed to pick up where it left off when the bar went over 10FPs.

DeletedUser29404

Not sure if this is related but I just spent my FP bar down to 9 and this time instead of immediately getting an FP, my FP timer apparently reset back to a full hour. It's possible this is just a coincidence but when I looked at the timer it was 59 minutes and 50+ seconds. I thought it was supposed to pick up where it left off when the bar went over 10FPs.
My understanding is when the bar fills to 10, the timer runs for 59:59, than stops. As you've explained it, or, in your example the timer "re-set" which I'm completely al a loss to explain. I've had 9 FPs in the bar, my timer read "XX:xx" and 1 FP was added, if I left it there, the timer wasn't reset, cuz if I spent 1 FP immediately the timer was still on "XX:xx'

Goth Almighty

Dursland, this is your job. I want my diamonds back.

DeletedUser26120

I am a forum moderator, not a member of the support team. There is nothing I can do about your account or your diamonds.

Right click on the game and contact support.