• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do Bonus Quests expire?

Turret 555

I have a Bonus Quest I don't want to do. It would be very inconvenient and expensive to complete it, and I don't want the posted reward item anyway. I know you can't abort/delete them, but will it eventually expire/disappear if I ignore it long enough?

Ebeondi Asi

Quests that you cannot drop will never go away. You must complete it to be able to move forward in the higher Era Quest main line.
However when you move up Era, you will get the new (defeatable) quests series and will get to the recurring Quests of your current age.
(if you have done any of that Era Continental Map.
The Quests are tied to the Continental map)
Quests are a bit strange in the way the behave.but if you cannot cancel one, you must do it to move forward. but there is no penalty for never doing it. All that happens is you get stuck at that point (but only in the main Quest line)

Turret 555

What he said ^^^ regarding the main quests, however the bonus quest line won't disappear until you've completed it, aging up won't make any difference there.
Yes, I just aged up and it's still there. Grrrr....so many of the quests seem like roadblocks, inhibiting my plans/progress and costing way more than the benefit/reward.

Thank you for your response.