• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do diamonds expire?

DeletedUser29710

Relative newbie question... I didn't play for a couple of days, and came back to find the amount of diamonds I have in every city (or world, whatever you call it) had dropped to 10. They all had between 60 and 80 diamonds when I last played 2 days ago. Bummer! Is this how it goes? Thanks.

DeletedUser26965

Maybe you spent 10 and just forgot because they don't expire. Diamonds are server bound so if you spent 10 diamonds on one world you'll see that reflected in all your worlds on the same server.

DeletedUser29710

Maybe you spent 10 and just forgot because they don't expire. Diamonds are server bound so if you spent 10 diamonds on one world you'll see that reflected in all your worlds on the same server.

I apologize I'm a little confused by your answer. Let's say I'm playing 9 worlds as one leader, and I have 100 diamonds. If I spend 10 diamonds in world number one... does this mean I will have 90 diamonds left remaining in the other eight worlds? So diamonds are for a leader, not for a world?

DeletedUser13838

Relative newbie question... I didn't play for a couple of days, and came back to find the amount of diamonds I have in every city (or world, whatever you call it) had dropped to 10. They all had between 60 and 80 diamonds when I last played 2 days ago. Bummer! Is this how it goes? Thanks.
Just ask James Bond.

v1.bTsxMTIwNDI1MDtqOzE3NDU0OzEyMDA7MTU0ODsyMDY0

Seriously though, your diamonds won't expire until the game does. And yes, your diamonds are for your account which includes all your worlds. So if you win diamonds in one world you can use them in another.

DeletedUser29710

Lol. And gotcha... that totally explains why I only have 10 diamonds left, in every world. Whoops.