• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Do fighters change if I WAIT to get more advanced units to attack enemy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser22961
  • Start date

DeletedUser22961

Is it possible to wait to attack provinces until you have fighters from a more advanced Era. That is, do the fighters on the map territories remain static (remain the same as when you first scout them)Or do the enemy provinces' fighters progress along with you (changing as you get more advanced armies)?

I looked the forum over and did not see this addressed.
Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser6172

But you're going to have a tough time finding enough space in your city, because most of your expansions some from conquering provinces on the Continental map.

DeletedUser

Build up your attack army Great buildings - Zeus, Cathedral of Aachen, & Castel del Monte - then you'll be able to take out the armies of your current age and future ages with lower age troops. You get goods rewards as you move forward through the map.

DeletedUser10517

But you're going to have a tough time finding enough space in your city, because most of your expansions some from conquering provinces on the Continental map.

I dont think this is relevant.
Many players use diamonds to buy every expansion each age.....and dont have enough space in their cities for all they want.
Other players never use diamonds to buy any expansions.....and manage perfectly ok.