• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do not know where to post my ? so I put it here.

• Thread starter DeletedUser37502
  • Start date

DeletedUser37502

I recently joined a guild. Their founder I think has multiple accounts.

I wished him good luck and left the guild. I do not know where I should go to report it or even if I should. What do you guys think I should do?

Was I right to leave the guild? After all, he was not hurting anyone and only using them from what I could tell on his own GBs. Though I did not put any fps in any of his, too easy for me to get bumped out of a spot. Put my forge points into another members GBs and got first spot on both.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should contact support and report him. If he is using multiple accounts, he is cheating. Only using them to grow his GBs is the point of multiple accounts and why it is not allowed. Report him now.

DeletedUser37502

Sorry to seem so stupid Stephen, I play on a PC and can not seem to figure out how to contact support. Plus I have no proof. I tried to get him to tell me how it was done and get some proof. No luck there. I would hate to get this guy in trouble for nothing if I am wrong.

I was in a guild with very big players but I could never get even 5th spot and decided to go to a smaller guild that had the GBs I was looking for.

I guess I am going to remove him from my friends list.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33179

You would "hate to get this guy in trouble for nothing" if you're "wrong." Thus, you're unsure if you should tell Support he may be cheating. And yet, you're entirely comfortable telling the entire game community via this forum exactly who he is - giving his player name, his guild, & in which world he plays.

That doesn't seem right to me. There's no need to label someone publicly a possible cheat yet provide no rationale for why you think so. You could very easily ask your question here without giving out his player info (yet you chose to do so for some reason).

You think a player has multiple accounts within the same world, using them to level his GBs. What specifically led you to draw that conclusion? I'm not interested in the fact that he didn't confirm it directly to you. I'm curious what exactly it was you saw/noticed/heard that makes you think he's possibly cheating.

DeletedUser37502

I see your point Clara. I was not thinking. Frustrated at leaving another guild and hate to go back to the last one. But I edited it all out. I came here to figure out how to contact support.

But to answer your question, "I'm curious what exactly it was you saw/noticed/heard that makes you think he's possibly cheating." I was looking at his Buildings, and the number of people that invested, way above the number you would think. And the names of each investor. When I hit the back button and started looking at the other levels I saw a pattern.

Maybe it was mostly the names, not sure.

Kind of like my name or yours. Not seen anyone with a name similiar to either us.

But then all of a sudden I see for example Peter the Great of Late, with investors with names like Jonathan the great of late, Roger the great of now, Steve the great of then, Danny the great of now, Thomas the great of when, Dewey the great of who, ect, ect, ....

So on a whim I told him I wanted to invest in his buildings but did not want him to use all his guys until I locked in the best position I was able and let me know when he leveled it. That I was going to put my fps in another members GB until the GB of his leveled. The problem with him using them to level his GB while I was also putting in fps is that while I am trying to get lets say 1st place on the GB the amount needed to take first gets smaller. So instead of needing lets say 450 fps more it would need 200 or 150 fps and someone with a Arc can jump in and cut me out of my position.

I even went as far as telling him, that after he got to know me better he would have to tell me how he does it so I could use this trick myself. I was surprised he did not kick me out of his guild when I signed on this morning.

I understand if you want 1st position lock it in. That is not what I am talking about. Maybe I do not know how to explain what I am trying to get at. But I do see your point. I will be more careful what and how I post. My first time here, and as you can tell I can be pretty stupid and not think. Because you are absolutely right. I do not know for sure nor how to prove my hunch, so no name should have been used.(nor at anytime here)

Thank you Volodya for explaining how I can contact support.

And sorry guys, I should and just kept my mouth shut. As I said I can be quite stupid. Will be more careful in future.

DeletedUser

I see your point Clara. I was not thinking. Frustrated at leaving another guild and hate to go back to the last one. But I edited it all out. I came here to figure out how to contact support.

But to answer your question, "I'm curious what exactly it was you saw/noticed/heard that makes you think he's possibly cheating." I was looking at his Buildings, and the number of people that invested, way above the number you would think. And the names of each investor. When I hit the back button and started looking at the other levels I saw a pattern.

Kind of like my name or yours. Not seen anyone with a name similiar to either us.

But then all of a sudden I see for example Peter the Great of Late, with investors with names like Jonathan the great of late, Roger the great of now, Steve the great of then, Danny the great of now, Thomas the great of when, Dewey the great of who, ect, ect, ....

So on a whim I told him I wanted to invest in his buildings but did not want him to use all his guys until I locked in the best position I was able and let me know when he leveled it. That I was going to put my fps in another members GB until the GB of his leveled. The problem with him using them to level his GB while I was also putting in fps is that while I am trying to get lets say 1st place on the GB the amount needed to take first gets smaller. So instead of needing lets say 450 fps more it would need 200 or 150 fps and someone with a Arc can jump in and cut me out of my position.

I even went as far as telling him, that after he got to know me better he would have to tell me how he does it so I could use this trick myself. I was surprised he did not kick me out of his guild when I signed on this morning.

I understand if you want 1st position lock it in. That is not what I am talking about. Maybe I do not know how to explain what I am trying to get at. But I do see your point. I will be more careful what and how I post. My first time here, and as you can tell I can be pretty stupid and not think. Because you are absolutely right. I do not know for sure nor how to prove my hunch, so no name should have been used.(nor at anytime here)

And sorry guys, I should and just kept my mouth shut. As I said I can be quite stupid. Will be more careful in future.
You don't need to prove anything. You just need to contact support and report him, telling them exactly what you told us in this post that I am replying to. They will take it from there, and nothing will happen to him if he's not cheating. And make no mistake, this is cheating. No doubt in my mind. What you describe are the classic signs of someone using what are called "push" accounts. "Push" accounts are multiple accounts owned by the same player that are used solely to benefit the player's main account by donating all their FP to the main account's GBs. Once again, I stress, REPORT HIM!!!

Kranyar the Mysterious

Report him, but don't expect anything to happen to him, even if Inno knows he has multiple accounts.

I reported a guy who got mad at me for plundering him after he told me the account was just a push account he created for his main account, and in his fury he told me his main account name, guild, and a lot of other details that incriminated him even worse.

Today, both of his accounts are still active, and here is why (he even admitted this at the time)...

He is playing both accounts from 2 separate mobile devices. Since they have different IP addresses, supposedly Inno can't prove it isn't 2 separate people so can't ban either.

DeletedUser33179

Thank you for editing out that player's name/etc from your posts :)

As for what's leading you to wonder if he's cheating, I agree as others do above - the great similarity of donator names to each other does tend to indicate cheating.

I hope you do go ahead & report that player & all his suspected aliases to Support. It's true Support may or may not be able to do anything (depending on the circumstances,etc). But it's guaranteed Support can't do anything at all if they don't know about it to begin with.

Good luck finding a better guild that suits your style of play. Just keep looking, they're out there.

DeletedUser21322

Report him, but don't expect anything to happen to him, even if Inno knows he has multiple accounts.

I reported a guy who got mad at me for plundering him after he told me the account was just a push account he created for his main account, and in his fury he told me his main account name, guild, and a lot of other details that incriminated him even worse.

Today, both of his accounts are still active, and here is why (he even admitted this at the time)...

He is playing both accounts from 2 separate mobile devices. Since they have different IP addresses, supposedly Inno can't prove it isn't 2 separate people so can't ban either.

Please send in a support ticket, we do investigate all reported players.