• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Do Not Suggest List

Tranir

Can anyone provide a link to this illusive list? All I can find are threads which constantly say "insufficient repledges to reply here". Please forgive me, Im new here and a little overwhelmed at navigating the labyrinth of rules.

Ebeondi Asi

MY personal suggestion is do not make any suggestions at all... Until you have been playing Foe for at least a full year.
But do read the Forum posts. After a year you might have a better idea of what is a waste of typing.. LOL

Pericles the Lion

Do you know how suggesting: "Adding all" and "Visit all taverns" tabs fits into those rules? So complicated :)
I suggest that you not waste your time. If you search the forum for "Aid all" you'll find that this idea has been suggested many times. INNO is not interested.

Emberguard

Do you know how suggesting: "Adding all" and "Visit all taverns" tabs fits into those rules? So complicated :)
It was already brought forth to the Developers during the Community Sprint last year.

However, based on what's on Beta,
They have actually made progress on that particular idea, it's just not in a working state yet from what players have found in the Beta code and no indication on how far along in the development process it'd be or if it'll ever get implemented

Tranir

MY personal suggestion is do not make any suggestions at all... Until you have been playing Foe for at least a full year.
But do read the Forum posts. After a year you might have a better idea of what is a waste of typing.. LOL
[/QUOTE

Hehe, I see the humor in your post I say respectfully to the powers that be. God bless them and their almighty holiness, amen.