• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Does Princess Myciena Leave in Future Age?

DeletedUser24728

I entered Future Age a couple of weeks ago, but I am still fighting on the Tomorrow continent map. Princess Myciena seems to have disappeared. She no longer gives me quests or story line. What happened to her? Did I miss something? Does she come back?

DeletedUser8152

Sometimes she disappears for a bit, but she comes back later. Just keep working on the map.

DeletedUser24728

Ok, thanks. I was wondering if she left for some reason... sometimes I do not pay too close of attention to the story line. Plus, there seems to be something interesting going on with the characters on the Tomorrow map, and I thought she would be giving story line on that.

DeletedUser23852

Re Story line, Myciena and Ragu. Sorry to digress but I must have made a decision to make Ragu, my former mentor and now sworn enemy and I'm not sure I trust this princess. Ragu is asking me to make my people angry as a requirement. Will consider all comments.

DeletedUser9433

Make them angry, it costs nothing to disconnect some cultural buildings.