• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Donating to GB Suggestion

DeletedUser23452

I dont have rights to post this in the proposal section, and new to this forum stuff...

I have a suggestion for the game. It would be great to have other options than 1 or ALL when donating to a GB. My proposal is for 3 buttons, you pick the amounts, but the first would have to be 1. I would love the next to be 10 and then 25.

Why? Because with the game lag it takes a LONG time to donate to a GB in amounts over 10. When I collect in my city I usually have 75+ FPs to spend. I am sure other players have the same issue. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I like the thought of it being a blank field and fill in as many as you wish, Kind of like the trading screen.

Lucifer1904

My signature has a link to the Proposal format so you can make this into a proper proposal. As for making a proposal you have the rights just not the Sub forums.

On the topic this was implemented in Beta but was taken out shortly after.

DeletedUser26154

I dont have rights to post this in the proposal section, and new to this forum stuff...

Hello Geometric.
Anyone can post in the Proposals thread, but there's a standard format to use.
First thing you might want to do, is check the "Do Not Suggest List".
A lot of people repeat the same proposals and some are not up for discussion.
After you do that, follow the proposal guildelines.
That shows you how to format a proposal properly.
Basically it's like this:

Proposal
Briefly outline what your proposal entails.

Current System (if applicable)
The system that currently exists in-game that is being replaced or improved by the feature you are proposing.

Details
Here you should give the details of your idea, explaining how it works, why you've suggested it and all other information you feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of your proposal.

Abuse Prevention
If there are any avenues for abuse that open with your proposal, state any safeguards present in your idea that closes them.

Visual Aids
Post any images you have created to demonstrate the implementation of your proposed feature. Please remember that any images posted must fit within the file size restrictions specified in the Forum Rules.

Conclusion
Any final comments to try and gain your proposal the favour of the community.

When they all follow the same format, they are much easier to read.

And I'll never steal from anyone's city.

images (7).jpg

@ardak kumerin