• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Don't You Love It When...

Johnny B. Goode

In the interest of Forum balance, I thought we should have a thread for those serendipitous moments in the game. I'll start:

Don't you love it when...you start a new city and the first two Incidents give you Statue of Zeus blueprints? (Related post on the "Don't you hate it when..." thread.)

Xenosaur

Don't you love it when it's near midnight (your server time...) and you're in the final bidding for a crow's nest upgrade that you want from the Auction Dealer.

The price continues to go up, and it's gone WAY past where your top limit was for spending. You gracefully stop bidding, and watch it go higher.

PUMPKIN HOUR comes (midnight)!!

The daily 6 change, and lo and behold - there is the Crow's Nest upgrade you want, at a FRACTION of the price you were bidding 5 minutes before hand.

Yup - that's true serendipity and quite fortuitous.

Last edited:

-Jess1155-

Dont you love it when inno ruins the game with new updates "fixing" things that weren't broken.
Like buying medals in GE or FP with coin.
I tell you I just LOVE that they "fixed" GBG so I accidentally buy a fortress instead of a siege camp because it jumps back to the top of list after first purchase.
Thanks inno!