• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] down to 6 members!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

come on you guys, how am I supposed to play this game with only 6 people (myself and 5 others) in the region left?
this is ridiculous

Now even down to 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, i AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the other hand± I will win both PvP tournaments now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if neighborhood merging actually happens aside from the first week after the update for it. Aside from a few new players with like 2k-4k points, no one else has been merged into my neighborhood, and there are dozens of people who have 20k+ points that aren't in my neighborhood yet. We have 26 players, and I'm sure the other upper-level neighborhood doesn't have many people either, so theoretically we should be merged together, and yet it hasn't happened.

DeletedUser

If I ever get stuck for a whole week without anyone to attack I'll either get disgusted and quit playing all together or take the time to stock up on coins and supplies while building up my city.

DeletedUser

Down to 3, hopefully I'll merge soon. I think the 3rd player might go casper soon.

DeletedUser

It sounds like the whole Merging thing needs to be changed. Its working as intended alright but they got something wrong with their idea.

You can try and defend it all you want but the bottom line is that it sucks only having 5 (or around that number) to attack.

This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed.

DeletedUser34

It sounds like the whole Merging thing needs to be changed. Its working as intended alright but they got something wrong with their idea.

You can try and defend it all you want but the bottom line is that it sucks only having 5 (or around that number) to attack.

This is ridiculous and needs to be fixed.

Riddle me this....Do you have ANYTHING POSITIVE to say about the game?

DeletedUser

Riddle me this....Do you have ANYTHING POSITIVE to say about the game?

I've posted a lot of positive things about the game. I'm on the damn thing all day so it must mean that I love it or I'd go back to playing Tanks. Before I found out about this game I had played other browser games and stopped the first day, even the popular ones that have been around a while. This is by far the best browser game I have played.

The game is in BETA which means you should post your opinions about what needs to be added or fixed. I guess your posts are the only ones that matter?

DeletedUser

The game is in BETA which means you should post your opinions about what needs to be added or fixed. I guess your posts are the only ones that matter?

No one really likes a grumbler, which you come off as (hence her post).

DeletedUser

I don't mean anything by it, honestly.. I just come off the wrong way to people. I just don't feel its necessary to be cute and cuddly with my messages adding in little tongue faces, a nicely prepared dinner and a foot rub every time I post something.

I'm a heterosexual beer and BBQ guy who chain smokes and lives in Louisiana, one of the most miserable, hot and humid places to live.

Like I said, I don't mean to come off the way I'm taken as but I've just been cut from rock my whole life. Forgive me I honestly don't mean anything by it.

DeletedUser3

Alright everyone, put your rubber tomahawks away. ;)

There is indeed something awry going on with merging. Additional actions and fixes are imposed in version 0.13, which is scheduled for the end of this month. So, voices heard, concerns noted, fixes implemented, now we just wait to see if problem resolved. :)

Closing thread, because that's what I like to do in 110 degree weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.