• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] duplicate blueprints inquiry

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser40061

ive noticed i have 2 of the same blueprints for each of my unfinished GBs..i heard you can trade dupe blueprints.. how do i go about trading them and how can it benefit me?

DeletedUser40495

ive noticed i have 2 of the same blueprints for each of my unfinished GBs..i heard you can trade dupe blueprints.. how do i go about trading them and how can it benefit me?
Ok only do this if you 1.) have 3 or more of a particular print and 2.) are on a real hurry to build the GB or unlock a level. What you do is click on the individual print that has 3 or more duplicates. Then click the button that says “trade 2:1”. 2 of those duplicate prints will be traded for 1 other random print. With that being said I don’t recommend this if you intend to take that building above level 10 because you will need a full set of prints for each additional level. You are giving 2 prints for 1 with the exchange and you may need that print you are losing later. It is a good feature, especially if you have a serious abundance of a particular print, but I personally cannot recommend it.

DeletedUser40061

ah ha! at this time, i will keep the prints "just in case" cheers bro

Status
Not open for further replies.