• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EASTER EVENT 2015- Feedback

DeletedUser10806

OK, the whole, 'free stuff is free! Don't participate if you dislike the event.'

If Innogames had an 'event' where you had to click a button every hour on the hour for 24 hours and you were then awarded 10 SoKs, would people do it? Of course! Would it be at all enjoyable? No!

A poorly designed event is bad for Innogames and bad for the players.
As with everything that happens in this game there are some people who enjoy the challenge and get on and make the most of it and there are some who for whatever reason don't or can't. No point moaning about it.

DeletedUser16911

Thanks, INNO! I managed to get through the quests. I picked up three Wells, still deciding what to do with 432 Eggs.

It was fun and I appreciate it.

I got three Wells too! Actually, five...three in my main world and I managed to score two in my new little farm world. Plus a Beach Bar for both worlds, and I got a Drummer for my farm world defense, and won a Shrine of Awe from a chest in my main world (so lucky!), then spent the rest of my eggs on Cornucopias, and used the medals to buy an expansion. Not too shabby. One of the Wells even gave me diamonds! :D
I joined the site partway through the Winter Event (I had no idea what I was doing, but somehow won a Confectionary) and got stuck on the Robin Hood quest; this was the first event here that I've completed. It was time consuming, and my family had no idea what I was talking about when I kept telling them I had to give away my eggs (my mother thought I was talking about a COMPLETELY different kind of eggs :laugh: ), but it was worth it. :)

DeletedUser15255

Any hiding action packs left in your inventory will change to small FP packs. The hiding action prizes in the chests will become a small FP pack in the bronze chest, a medium FP pack in the silver chest and a large FP pack in the gold chest.

Thanks for the info. And hjh102 as well.

DeletedUser1862

And now I can complain to the guy helping me get a new laptop that he's completely cut me out of two events with his delaying XD