• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easter Questions

DeletedUser10266

Wishing well produces coins, supplies, goods, fp, medals and diamonds

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few posts about the wishing well as well as numbers for each item you can get

DeletedUser8597

Does a Renovation Kit turn a reg graveyard into an Old Graveyard or a reg confectionary into a Lg Confectionary? Or does it just upgrade the existing building to the current age?

DeletedUser7623

If you have more than one shrine, do all of them produce a FP when motivated. Or only one? I have two, both were motivated gave double coins, but only one gives the forge point.

DeletedUser5356

Can the Shrine of Knowledge be plundered?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any idea on how long we will have to wait before we can get more than 1 FP from multiple shrines? I hope they aren't going to just ignore it...
Is there anything we can do meanwhile? Just submit a ticket?

DeletedUser2145

As far as I'm aware, it cannot be plundered. But I haven't checked that.

We do not have an estimated time for the fix of the shrines bug. It will not be ignored, but it may not be resolved right away either (they may include the fix in the next update which should take place next week, but we do not know since there's not a time estimate). Sending tickets will not speed up things, you will just be told that the bug is known and should be fixed soon.