• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EMA Armored Infantry and Heavy Cavalry

Triopoly Champion

4 Armored Infantries + 4 Heavy Cavalries seem to perform really well for my EMA city in Arvahall. Although I have some Rogues with a Hideout. I used other combos as well.

2 Armored Infantries + 2 Heavy Cavalries + 4 Rogues will be the best if I have the Rogues.

This is my continent progress so far in Arvahall. Let me know what you think.
Forge of Empires - Arhavall Continent Deposit Bonus.jpg
It's the first time I have dye + wool pair along with stone + limestone. The lumber + ebony combo is in Parkog.

@Stephen Longshanks, Inno should have charged me 200 diamonds, but they gave those to me for free.

Last edited:

Triopoly Champion

I wish lol...
Most of the popular games include several difficulty levels, easy, medium and hard.

Easy: 3 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (only for noobs, players choose them), Paradise Theme.
Medium: 2 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (current system, random), Temperate Theme.
Hard: 1 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (only for experts, Inno pre-picked), Desert Theme.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

Most of the popular games include several difficulty levels, easy, medium and hard.

Easy: 3 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (only for noobs, players choose them), Paradise Theme.
Medium: 2 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (current system, random), Temperate Theme.
Hard: 1 continent deposit bonus per era from Bronze Age to Progressive Era (only for experts, Inno pre-picked), Desert Theme.

What difficulty should I pick if I never build a goods building? Is there a no continent deposit option?

DeletedUser33297

what? where did the easy medium hard thing pop out of?

VO9RCXO.gif

Triopoly Champion

What difficulty should I pick if I never build a goods building? Is there a no continent deposit option?
There needs to be at least some base amount of people playing in 1 world, too hard won't attract enough people, just like having all 5 goods boosted in an era will make everything way too easy.

I thought Mounted Archers were your favorite EMA unit. What happened?
I'll use whatever the unit combinations if they can conquer the province then give me the correct continent deposit bonus.

DeletedUser30900

Tuck still don’t understand that RQ can give him enough goods without building any goods buildings..... lets keep it this way

Triopoly Champion

Recurring Quests only give current age goods, but it won't help if your guild needs some specific goods from 3 ages ago.

I have plenty of Colonial Goods now, it's my guild who's lack of alabaster.
Forge of Empires - Colonial Inventory 04-27-2018.jpg
I already stopped doing recurring quests in Colonial, since I have more than enough of all 5 types.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

too hard won't attract enough people

Or maybe it will attract the right people?

Recurring Quests only give current age goods, but it won't help if your guild needs some specific goods from 3 ages ago.

View attachment 9834
I already stopped doing recurring quests in Colonial, since I have more than enough of all 5 types.

That's just lack of foresight in stockpiling goods. The second part is continuing your lack of foresight in stockpiling goods while knowing it's an issue.

Triopoly Champion

That's just lack of foresight in stockpiling goods. The second part is continuing your lack of foresight in stockpiling goods while knowing it's an issue.
My guild has over 10k of each Colonial goods in the treasury. I fulfilled my responsibilities as a Colonial Arc player.

The EMA players should do their own recurring quests, not me. By the way, I was already an HMA player before I joined my current guild in Mount Killmore. If they refused to build Observatory or Arc, it wasn't my fault.

I can build additional Alabaster Masons to supply more, that's exactly what my guild leader is doing now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser29218

View attachment 9834
You can never have too many
upload_2018-4-30_13-23-23.png

Maybe @LacLongQuan could delight us with a screenshot of her OF goods stockpile.

DeletedUser31882

Let me know what you think.

I think I'm posting here to activate the watch thread feature. I kept failing to click the watch thread button for the other EMA unit thread and missed out on the genesis of a FoE meme. This made me sad, mad and glad that I have a real life family that forces me to be pillaged every other week.

Personally, I ran a combination of IA units in EMA because I amassed GBs by stashing my FPs into said GBs. I only used EMA units for securing my only medal source (PvP towers, EMA is better than IA, BTW). I was also disappointed that my hoodies did not have more palace sets so I could brag to all my real life friends about Jasmine being unable to feed the street rats because I took all the EMA goods from them.

Quick non-sequitur question: How do you get your rogues out of their hideout? Mine appear to be stuck. I don't know how my Alcatraz keeps cloning them, but I am great full.

Personally, I prefer playing my civilization games on legendary start and re-roll the map if I don't start on a river & coast with 2-3 luxury resources near me. I find that offers me the maximum challenge. If Inno ever decides to make alternative rule set servers, I think the desert theme work be excellent, especially coupled with an arc lock and a widget spinner.

I guess what I'm exfoliating to say is;
EMA Armored Infantry and Heavy Cavalry is Aqeduct! Keep up the Good Work, but don't forget to do your Dailies. They help you grow up to be Kellogg's Frosted Flakes!

DeletedUser31440

My guild has over 10k of each Colonial goods in the treasury. I fulfilled my responsibilities as a Colonial Arc player.

The EMA players should do their own recurring quests, not me. By the way, I was already an HMA player before I joined my current guild in Mount Killmore. If they refused to build Observatory or Arc, it wasn't my fault.

I can build additional Alabaster Masons to supply more, that's exactly what my guild leader is doing now.

If the EMA players are responsible for stocking EMA goods in the treasury and you don't need to worry about it, then why bother saying this:

It just seems like you enjoy cherry picking points to use in these debates and then you forget you used them and contradict yourself about 5 seconds later.

DeletedUser3882

View attachment 9834
NEED. MORE. PAPER!! You are dangerously low on PAPER! It is the most valuable good in the game, next to Alabaster of course... You do not have enough Paper!!!!