• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Enabling guild members to access the guild forum.

DeletedUser31489

I run a guild and have set-up my first guild forum thread. Are guild members automatically enabled to view/access this thread or do I have to do something additional to expose them to the thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I run a guild and have set-up my first guild forum thread. Are guild members automatically enabled to view access this thread or do I have to do something additional to expose them to the thread?
If they are on PC, they can always go read guild forum threads, unless you have hidden them.

DeletedUser12620

Ok, so no one wants to propose to add forums on mobile or maybe I missed that ;)

DeletedUser

Ok, so no one wants to propose to add forums on mobile or maybe I missed that ;)
Yeah, the interesting thing is that you can go to settings on mobile and get to this Forum, but not the guild forum. Go figure. o_O

DeletedUser30312

Yeah, the stupid message center blocks out links for some reason, though dropping the http:// at the beginning sometimes fixes it.

DeletedUser12620

If you put a space in the link let's say ht tp:// it will send out. Just make sure you tell the player to take the space out before searching it!

Puffin is also great to view the forum but you need to exit full-screen mode for the forum to pop up.

Game and guild forums.

DeletedUser28970

What does all this have to do with the original question????????

DeletedUser26965

I run a guild and have set-up my first guild forum thread. Are guild members automatically enabled to view/access this thread or do I have to do something additional to expose them to the thread?
By "Guild forum thread" I suppose you just mean you posted something in the Guild Forum?

As the link states they have to have Guild rights to post...

mod rights - Copy.PNG

...but anyone can see the forum and its posts on Browser as long as the post is not Private in which case they will need more rights to see those.