• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] EXPANSION

• Thread starter DeletedUser2215
  • Start date

DeletedUser2215

I see that you can purchase the diamond expansion and/or win 10 medals for exchange of the victory expansion....is there any difference btwn these two expansions? I don't want to pay 200 diamonds for an expansion finding out I can later get the same expansion a few days away via PVP. Also If I purchase the diamond expansion now and also get the victory after, does that mean I can expand twice in a row??

DeletedUser73

Besides the way you pay for them, there is no difference between them. If you buy the diamond expansion now, you can buy the medal expansion later without any issues. You can buy 2 diamond expansions per age you've reached, and they increase in price with 200 diamonds every 2 expansions, up to a maximum of 600 per expansion. The medal expansions also increase in price, the first one is 10 medals, the second one is 50, and it then goes up even quicker.

DeletedUser2215

so I can buy the diamond now and can also upgrade with a PVP (10medals) in 4 days as well? Does that also count as 2 expansions?

DeletedUser

Yes. The two are independent. It's not based on the total number of expansions you've bought, but rather the individual expansions you've bought from each category. If you buy 4 expansions using medals, the diamond cost doesn't go up and will be the same as if you didn't purchase any medal expansions. And vice versa.

DeletedUser2215

@daniel...so if that's the case, then do you think I should wait on purchasing the diamond expansion for a later time when everything is pricey cuz I'm still in the Bronze age? I have 4 days left in the PvP and I didn't wanna wait that long so I'm debating on purchasing the expansion itself or just waiting it out for the medals.....what do you think?

DeletedUser

Flip a coin.
Head then wait
Tail then buy

If the coin manage to land on it's edge and stay that way, then do both.

But really, the choice is yours.

DeletedUser

It doesn't really matter when you buy the expansions. But if you purchase the expansions early on, you'll be growing much quicker than if you were to buy them later.

DeletedUser2344

Now that the colonial age is up, I don't see the option of buying the 2 expansion slots for entering a new age. Did they not bring that to the Colonial age?

DeletedUser34

hmmm, maybe I am missing your question, but there are 3 in the CA....there were only 4 in HMA....did I miss something.

DeletedUser2344

With each advancement in age, the game allowed you to purchase 2 expansion slots. From Bronze to Iron, each cost 200 diamonds. Then 400 then it topped out at 600 diamonds per expansion slot going through the Middle ages. Now that I've advanced from LMA to Colonial, there is not an option for purchasing 2 additional expansion slots. Yes, there are still the slots you can achieve in the tech tree but I'm questioning those slots available for purchase just from the age advancement. Anyone?

DeletedUser

Dom, I think they were just talking about diamond expansions, not tech tree. Right now the typical 2 diamond expansions are not available in Colonial, but will probably come in an update. Have fun guys!

DeletedUser34

Yeah I gathered that with his response posts. I just didn't confirm understanding :D
Thanks though.

DeletedUser

Currently, there are no additional expansions available for diamonds in Colonial Age. I don't know if they forgot them or if they left them out on purpose.

DeletedUser

well, at least we know what build 10300 fixed. how come you guys dont list the changes in the fixes between the major upgrades?

DeletedUser

It only happened early this morning. I posted that it was corrected as soon as we knew. We try to keep everyone up-to-date, but, sometimes we have no prior knowledge. We only presumed that it would come. Again this is beta and any additions will have some ironing out to do especially when it covers the addition of an entire age. Enjoy!