• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Experiment and Question re: Battles

DeletedUser

:charge: Attack! But for a change I tried an experiment where I attacked and overpowered a 2 spear defense and did so in such a way that I lost more points than I won. The experiment was to see if I would get a negative score. A guildmate said I would not and he was right. Even though my losses were greater than my attack point plus my happiness bonus I did not take a loss in points. I just got zero.

I have a screen shot to make this more interesting but the forum says: You may not post attachments so you will have to trust me and use your imagination. Damage Dealt = +180 ! Happiness Modifier = +36 ! Damage Received = -281 ! and the total score for the battle was "0"

So the question was brought up by my guild mate: Does the opponent get the difference in score? If not why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

The opponent doesn't currently get the difference in the score, and I sure hope they never do the way the system works at the moment. I'm not fighting the defender, I'm fighting the AI, and the defender does not suffer any losses defense-wise. They have too much of a good thing going already. :)

DeletedUser4844

I think he meant that he got +180 score for the damage dealt, and +36 score for the happiness modifier, making a total of 216 which is typical for 2 spearmen. He just didn't put a comma in between the 180 and the happiness dealt.

DeletedUser

Yes gwal . . I tried to edit/modify to be clear. Point is the score I lost was more than the 216 I won which should have given me a negative score. It doesn't.

DeletedUser

You are correct, zero is the lowest score a battle can give. You will never lose previously acquired points in a battle.