• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Extra Population

Have more population than I can account for:
1 Tower of Babel x 560 = 560
17 Boarding Houses x 380 = 6,460
3 Victorian Houses x 424 = 1,272
6 Council Houses x 680 = 4,080
Total = 12,372
I have moused over all of the special buildings and don't see any population bonuses.
Game Total & Demand for Happiness = 14,446

What am I missing?

Graviton

I could be wrong but I don't think the mouse-over will show you the pop of some special buildings. If you really want to figure it out I'd suggest looking up each special building you have on the Wiki.

DeletedUser36624

Any building classed as residential will have population attached to it. A clue is that they give coins as base unmotivated resource. Shrines, for example, and recent event buildings such as Forest of Fall, Mill of Fall, and Dark Doorway.

DeletedUser

Any building classed as residential will have population attached to it. A clue is that they give coins as base unmotivated resource. Shrines, for example, and recent event buildings such as Forest of Fall, Mill of Fall, and Dark Doorway.
Tribal Squares are another special building that provides significant population.